Over the past few entries, we’ve discussed everything from hoarding to crime scene cleanup. To get more information on these subjects, check out these links or call (407) 277-0006 today:
- To read the OSHA standards involving blood cleanup, check out this website.
- This article discusses the striking difference between what science is really capable of and what miracles crime shows credit it with.
- In this article, one worker in the death cleanup business gives an interview regarding the emotional pressures of his job.
- One of the many blood-borne illnesses that workers on death cleanup duty can come into contact with is Hepatitis. To learn more about this illness, check out the Hepatitis B Foundation’s website.
- And for another biohazard worker’s take on his job, including the need to be detail oriented and cautious, read this article.
If you’re in need of a biohazard cleanup crew, then contact the experts at Biohazard Response. We serve the Daytona and Orlando areas. Our potential customers range anywhere from individuals, businesses, homeowners, cruise lines, police departments, and basically anyone that needs professional help cleaning a toxic scene. Contact us today.